Thursday 28 January 2010

I Feel Special

Day 14

The internet has been about as reliable as an eskimo guide trying to find water in the sahara. Due to this, I have been rather backed up on posting my blogs. Because I was rather discouraged when I sat down yesterday to write this post and found the internet to no avail, I did more of a quick summary that I attempted to do the last post only I feel that I was successful in this attempt. I plan on going back and adding a little more "pep" to this post some other time than right now seeing as how it is 2330 and I still have to shower, read, post today's actual blog and pack for London, which we leave at 0830 tom morning. So for now....enjoy.

Woke up at 1214 just before alarm. Got excited I didnt sleep until my "safety" alarm which I set at the latest possible time I can get up, hoping I get up before then. I then realized I had woken up less than two mins before my safety alarm went off. oh well...


Went to OTH-Cajun Chicken with tomatoes and mozzarella


OxThroughAges(OxTA)-saw old Oxford(OX) wall and went to St. Michael’s Tower and church. Got a good view of the city from atop the tower. Had fun hanging with Hannah. Caught Dr. Lytle(Rick) on the way back to the house. He had a delicious looking hot chocolate which he shared with Hannah, her being his daughter. I felt a little left out, but he made up a pretty lame excuse about some disease they had and they just didnt want to give it to me. I did feel a little better that he at least took the time to create up the fib.


Saw Jacque, Ravanne and Lauren going to store just as we were arriving back at the house....so I went with them.


Hung out. Ate dinner with 9 2nd. I was their special guest, along with Wyatt. Penne pasta pesto chicken with tomatoes with mozzarella and vinaigrette stuff. Wyatt’s blueberry cobbler and delicious ice cream stuff from convenient store on n parade street.


Hung out. Figured out who I was staying with for London. Got switched in groups. No biggie. Buying train ticks tom.


Hung out with corbo. Awesome convo. Great guy!


Got caught up in gladiator. One of fav movies. Left for my unfav part of movie.


Internet being retarded again! About to read a little @ 0019. Got class at 1030 tom. Morning class…bleh.



Decided on seeing wicked today. I over-rotated on a kip. Thought Kris was going to die laughing. Come to think of it....Idk if it would be better or worse to die laughing. Seems like a brutal but happy way to go out. Found another token for the “Eat Out for 5 pound” deal in the newspaper, which is some campaign that has been going on in the newspaper where in every issue there is a coupon that you collect. When you get enough of them, you can go to super nice restaurants for super cheap. im almost there…need just two more if I find the other coupons. So stoked! If not, then I need three more tokens.

That's my quicky of day 14.
Laters Chums

No comments:

Post a Comment