Tuesday 16 February 2010

The Day of George

Day 34


Woke up @ 1130 with the test of the fire alarm. Realized I didnt need to be up so I went back to sleep. Woke up for real @ 1230. Took a shower. Went down stairs to make another delicious breakfast sandwich and realized that I was out of bagels and didnt have bread so off to OTH it was. OTH was super busy but amazing as usual. Came back to study for MRKT with Kris. Got through it super fast and then went off to class.  Class was pretty informative.  We are into Consumer Behavior which is a pretty cool topic.  Rick finally let back on the hw. We still have the survey thing due thurs but we didnt get any more hw.  And of course we still have the marketing journal to constantly be working on...which I havent started. Well I have...just not very much.


After class, I went to Green's Cafe with Kris to work on Bible. It was a case study about homosexuality and Christianity.  I went real deep in it.  It was about George, a homosexual who served in the church.  We had to state our stance on it and research it in the Bible and see what other people thought.  Many stances the Christian websites took were very attacking and not about showing God's love at all.  I had quite a few deep convos today with Kris, Natalie, Jacque, Bradyn and Brittany.  I probably spent close to four hours on bible when it could have taken about 45 mins.  I enjoyed it alot.  I cooked hawaiian pizza for dinner and then had a snack of the brownies that Nicholaus got as a Valentie's gift but gave to me cause he doesnt like chocolate and milk.  It was great!  Now I am chilling in the classroom with Ryker and Kris.  They were dancing and now I we are watching the Women's snowboarding. It's legit! So many people are wiping out! An American won fifth. not too shabby. Of course, a Canadian won first.


Well thats it for today. nothing too crazy. Im heading off to bed soon after a little Marketing work. so...
I'm out like the Cowboy's in the playoffs...every single year!
Laters Chums

No comments:

Post a Comment